Before they Call...Pst. E.A. Adeboye

Day 4, Holy Ghost Congress 2016 - Complete Restoration
Father! whatever prayer I pray tonight, answer me by fire
Congress Text: Joel 2:25-27
Joel  2:25 And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.
2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.
2:27 And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.

Topic: Before they Call
Text: Isaiah 65:20 - 24
Isaiah  65:20 There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.
 
65:21 And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them.
65:22 They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.
65:23 They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring with them.
65:24 And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.
God made some fantastic promises in His word about prayer
John 14: 14, 6 - God said ask anything in My name
Jer: 33:3
Psalm 50: 14- 15 - Come unto Him with Thanksgiving, Pay your vows and call upon Him
Numbers 23:19 - God is not man that He should lie, whatever He promised, He will do
There are cases where you ask and may not get answers to your prayers
1. If you ask contrary to His will. 1John 5:14 -15
2. Because He has something better or bigger In stock for you - 2 Chronicles 1:6 - 12, Ephesians 3:20
3. Because you are too slow in asking or too casual in your prayers - Isaiah 55:6, Jeremiah 29:13, Hebrews 11:6, Luke 18:1 - 8.
4. Not believing He will do it - Mark 11:22 - 24
5. Sin - The biggest obstacle to prayer - Psalm 66:18
Sin is disobedience - John 15: 16, Proverbs 1:24 - 28
He answers prayers but with His own condition
Section 2
Daniel 2:20-21 - God control times and seasons
1. Some miracles may require a year before the answers come:
1 Samuel 1:9-20 - Immediately God said it is settled
Luke 1:5-25, Genesis 26:12 - 14 - Same year Isaac reap hundred fold
Father! before the end of this year, let all my problems be over
2. Some miracles need just one month before they arrive. Genesis 29:14-19, Exodus 12:1- 2
Father! before the end of this month, let me shout for Joy
3. Some miracles need  only one week before they arrive:
Exodus 20:11 - God rested on the seventh day. Genesis 7:4 - God gave one week to enter into Noah's ark
Father! within one week, let my testimony be complete
4. Some miracle need only one day to happen:
2 Kings 7:1-11
Father! before this time tomorrow let my breakthrough come
5. Some miracles must happen now and  cannot wait till tomorrow:1 Samuel 17:45 - 51 - David faced with Goliath
Daniel 3 - Three Hebrew men in the fiery furnace, if the fourth man didn't show up, there will be no testimony to share. Mathew 14:23 -32 - Peter walking on water
Father! in the mighty name of Jesus, deal with my case now
6. Some miracles happen even before they call:
Exodus 15:22-25, 1 Kings 17:8-16 - The widow of Zeraphath
Father! that miracle that you reserved for me before the foundation of the earth, release it to me now
Father! the miracle reserved for my neighbour release it now
_....Shalom._